Yoga poses to tackle hair fall and baldness is amongst the most common issues people usually complain about. Folks facing the problem usually resort to different chemical-based solutions or improved diet plans to get rid of this pesky condition; but a main thing they ignore is routine exercise or Yoga. Yoga is one of the best answers to hair-loss. There are a variety of yoga asana that can help re-growth of the hair by stimulating circulation in the head and scalp.
Listed Below Are a Few Yoga Poses to Tackle Hair Fall of Them;
This is certainly the easiest yoga workout to stimulate the growth of hair follicles thus prevent and cure hair-loss. This exercise can be done either sitting or standing. One just has to bring the fingers of both hands (excluding thumbnail) closer and rub the nails together gently.
Since the nerve endings just under your nails are directly connected to your hair roots, gentle rubbing for a couple of minutes can help boosting circulation in the scalp resultantly reduce hair-fall besides preventing grey hair.
This is an excellent yoga asana to beat hair loss. It involves hanging of head that works to improve circulation making the tresses stronger and healthier. Furthermore it also helps relieving tension—one of the chief culprits behind hair-fall.
- Stand straight positioning your legs as closer to each other that both the knees, feet, heels and toes are touching one another.
- Take a deep breath.
- Now exhale while lifting your hands up and bending ahead until your hands can touch the ground. Try to bring your hands behind the heels, if possible.
- Hold on the posture for a couple of minutes and then relax.
Another great yoga pose that promotes the hair re-growth by increasing blood circulation is Uttanpadasana.
- Lie down straight on the yoga mat placing your arms by the sides and palms facing the ground.
- Now draw your body out and begin raising your legs until they’re making 45-60 degrees angle with the floor.
- Hold this pose on for a couple of minutes and unwind.
Salamba Sirsasana, Ustrasana, Adho Mukha Svanasana and Bhujangasana are few other popular yoga poses to tackle the hair-fall issue.
So everyone out there, try these easy yoga asana and get those healthier, shinier tress back you once had.