Preserving vigorous tresses is definitely a tough job especially during harsh winter season. Cold tresses appear to spin in and dry out hair. It deteriorates strands and eventually causes rupture.
Below we are presenting Winter Hair Care 5 Easy Tips to help you maintain your tresses in harsh cold weather.
- Condition your tresses well: Conditioning the tresses is quite magical to maintain healthy and smooth hair during winter times. Conditioning moisturizes the tresses and keeps them shiny, vigorous and robust at all times. It is recommended to condition and rinse your tresses well on weekly basis.
- Avoid excessive heat: Flat irons, hair dryers, coiling irons and broiling combs are often used in hairstyling but these are worst enemies of tresses during winter time. Heat causes hair to dehydrate and breaks them.
- Avoid stirring your mane: Excessive touching of tresses deprives your hair from essential moisturizers to it requires surviving extreme winter weather.
- Wear shielding skull tackle: There are many stylish hats and headscarves that you usually weal during the summer season. Same stuff can be used to protect your hair from cold weather as well.
- Low preservation hairdos: Avoid doing too much with your hair. Overdoing tresses too frequently can simply extinguish the strength of your tresses.