When you think about to doing the weight lifting then one thing is just raised immediately when you think that you just raised the body figure and body mass of the body. The weekly weight lifting work out is the very best way to reduce the weight and increase the strength of your body parts.
The weight lifting processes increase the metabolism of the body and they enhanced the speed of blood flow. To increasing the weight in just one weak is not possible. But remember it is the wrong concept. The weight lifting is the different thing and you can not lift the heavy weights on the first day as the other weight lifters do.
When you going to the body gym then you weekly done the sets of 10 to 12 sets daily of the exercise which you done in the fitness room. To make the routine of the weight lifting you should make the time table must because if you do not make the timetable then you loose your grip and you left your all week exercise. If you face the problem of making the timetable of the weekly training workout then you follow this table which I mentioned as under.
7 Day Weekly Weight Lifting Workout Plan Tips:
If you want to do the Push and Pull Weekly Weight Lifting Workout exercise then you follow these.
- Monday: Push the chest, triceps, shoulders and other lower body parts.
- Tuesday: Pull back your biceps and abdominal.
- Wednesday: Then on the third day you would get the rest and not to do any exercise on that day.
- Thursday: Take the Push on the chest, biceps and triceps, shoulders also.
- Friday: Also taking rest in that day also
- Saturday: Then apply the exercise in the lower body like to prevent hamstrings, calves and abdominal.
- Sunday: Also taking the rest.