Wedding or engagement ceremony decorations is not just the setting up of balloons and flowers rather, its an arrangement that starts from the entrance of one’s venue, goes with arrangement of foods till its closing. It leaves an image in the minds and hearts of guests, which they carry for their whole life. People praise the ceremony even after decades.
Good arrangements with best decorations may send the people back to their homes carrying smiles on their faces or may bring tears to the ones joining you on this auspicious event. Engagement or wedding ceremony decorations could be delightful fantastic and beautiful and mind blowing. There are numerous ideas available for decorations,
However a few a stated below;
- The location (whether inside or outside) determines the theme of decorations, so must be decided before commencement of decorations.
- The availability of budget is the next important factor, which will determine the extent of decorations.
- Overdoing may be harmful, especially at the sacred places, like churches of chapels, may cause point of objections in guests.
- Use of centerpieces available in market, linen and candles, along with flowers and balloons would generate a better environment.
- Use of candles especially during night ceremonies at the time of dinner, leaves a romantic gesture for couples as guests.
- Spreading of flower petals in route would bring a fragrant and eyes freshen environment.
- Placing flower bouquets along windows or doors should increase the freshening effects.
- Instead of using red carpets on aisle, use of accomplices for spreading petals will definitely give guest a gesture of importance.
- You may like to greet your guests with illuminating lined walk ways. These are either available in the market, or may be prepared by yourself using paper bags and tin cans having designs punched along sides. Get them fill halfway with sand and use candles in them.
- Using wedding colorful and shining bubbles being blown by the kids, would also be an excellent idea, but remember; these should not spoil the clothes of guests.
- Instead of using colorful table clothes, rather, use table toppers, ribbons, or laces.
- For cheaper arrangements, you may concentrate on entrance or on tables and then the exit only.
- Recycling the decorations may also assist in saving upon the budgets, like moving bouquets from entrance to tables etc.
- Sites with natural beautiful scenery would also help in savings; therefore selection of site would definitely bring the change in budgets.
- At the exit, using a guest book on each table, for endorsing comments, would give a wonderful impression.
While planning the decorations of wedding and engagement ceremonies by using balloons, flowers, decors, candles, lights, unveiled cakes, slideshows and natural scenery, remember, whatever you are doing, is definitely going to bring effects on guests. Keeping your budgetary limitations, the best you do, would bring the best for you.