Every woman wants to show off a beautiful, healthy head of hair. But unwanted hair on the face, arms, legs or other places? Not pretty, So Removing Unwanted Hair – and gaining smooth, silky skin — should be fast, easy and effective.
We cover the most common options to make it easier for you to pick the right one for you.
Waxing, a very popular method used both at home and salons.
Multiple laser hair removal treatments can help reduce the overall amount of hair, and also make some hairs lighter or finer.
Sugaring is an age-old hair removal method lasting up to six weeks uses natural ingredients like lemon, sugar and water to remove the hair follicle from the root.
Plucking hair removal, also known by the more professional term of tweezing, uses tweezers to remove hair one by one, ridding hair up to six weeks.
Threading hair is an ancient method commonly practiced in Eastern countries, Pakistan and India.
- Hair Removal Creams
A strong, alkaline based product is placed on hair and slowly breaks down the hair follicle, until it turns jelly-like.
Bleaching body and facial hair doesn’t take the hair away, but can make it appear less noticeable because it lightens the color of hair to a light shade of blonde. Results last anywhere from 2- 6 weeks.
- Unwanted Hair or Hair Removal For Ladies, Shaving is most easiest and convenient way to remove unwanted hair on your legs, under the arms etc….
Shaving take a lot of time and some time we use dull shaving razors ,or using a soap bar instead of shaving cream.
So here are some impotent Unwanted Hair or Hair Removal tips :-
- Use something to make the skin smoother, such as special shaving foam or gel etc.
- Use high-quality razor. Prepare your razor by hot water before starting.
- Do it during or right after a warm shower so the pores that have the hair follicles are larger. Remember the barbers use warm towels for that very reason.
- Follow the hair growth line when using the razor. If you do not do it you may get ingrown hairs. They look like bumps and they can be painful. Many women shave doing the exact opposite (it gives a closer shave). If it works for you, that is fine, but it is not the best method for women with sensitive skin. Also if you get frequent ingrown hair, follow our advice.
- After shaving, rinse with colder water.
- Preferably, you should use some cream without fragrance or color after shaving. Let it dry before getting dressed.