Dandruff is a horrible condition in which dry and dead skin sheds from the scalp in the form of white flakes. Unclean and unhygienic habits, emotional weakness, stress, having extra dry skin and over-consumption of oily or sugary foods are some main causes of dandruff. Sometimes this condition develop due to any serious skin problem such as eczema or psoriasis or eczema. The people with this trouble use several techniques to get rid of dandruff. In this article, I have compiled some effective home remedies for dandruff. Scroll down to red them…
Home Remedies for Dandruff
1. If you are suffering through the dandruff, use aspirin to get a relief. Smash two aspirins and add them to your regular shampoo. Use this shampoo for washing your hair. It is a best remedy to cure the dandruff.
2. Baking soda is one of the most effective natural remedies for dandruff. Take a bit of baking soda when your hair is wet. Rub the baking soda to your scalp robustly and then rinse it off. See the difference.
3. Lemon juice is well known thanks to its abundant beauty benefits. Its advantages are not restricted for the skin but it is equally beneficial for hair. Lemon juice massage to the scalp makes your hair strong, shiny and dandruff-free.
4. Alcohol-based mouthwash may help you get rid of dandruff naturally. After washing your hair as usual, rinse it thoroughly with mentioned-above mouthwash. Apply a good quality conditioner.
5. Table salt is also best for fixing dandruff problem. How? Shake a handful of salt onto the scalp with the help of salt-shaker. Now gently massage the scalp, by this way the dry and flaky dandruff comes out slowly. After following this recipe, wash and condition your hair as usual.