Are you looking for unique and sophisticated nail art designs for Christmas party, holiday gatherings and New Year eve? Well, you are at right place because here we have presented collection of top 10 outstanding Christmas nail art pictures which can definitely help you flaunt your nails for any event. However before having a look at the nail art designs, don’t miss following tips and tricks to make your design impeccable…
Tips & Tricks for Christmas Nail Art
1. Be sure that your nails are well-groomed and nice-looking. For this, you have to make the manicures and pedicures your best friend. Remember, your nail art would look finest only if you have healthy and well-groomed nails.
2. Before starting with the nail art designs, make it sure that your cuticles are well-moisturized.
3. Protect your nails from bad nail biting habit and excess exposure to chemicals used in soaps, detergents and nail decorative material.
4. Don’t use nail polish and nail polish remover on regular basis.
5. Don’t forget keeping an ample stock of nail polish remover and cotton balls with you before proceeding with Christmas nail art.
6. Select well-ventilated place for working.
7. If you have your own idea to work for, draw a sketch on a sheet or paper before starting it on the nails.
8. While picking out the material for nail art, never compromise on the quality of product. Always prefer the branded product.
9. Never forget applying the base coat before the application of colored nail polish. It will not only provides a neat canvas for your design but also acts as protective layer between your nails and the chemicals exist in the nail enamels.
10. Always seal your nail art design by applying transparent top coat.
Christmas Nail Art pictures