Today we are going to talk about the amazing avocados tips that you can try for your skin and for your hair too, it is not only a very delicious fruit, but it is high in nutrients and vitamin and it is very good way to get natural skin and hair treatment too, there are 100s of ways to use it, but I am shearing my top 10 tips to use it to get beautiful and moisturized skin and scalp and beautiful hair.
01. Face Pack: Take one well ripped Avocado and peel it and get the avocado flesh out into a small bowl and then mash it thoroughly with a fork or spoon and make a smooth consistency and then mix 2 tablespoon of Honey and mix it well, apply on clean face for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water, it is great for all skin types, but it is very good for dry skin too.
02. Avocado Hair Treatment: Take one cup Avocado paste and add one tablespoon Grapeseed Oil or Jojoba Oil and mix it well and apply it over your dry scalp for good 45 or 60 minutes and then wash it off with warm water and use three time a week and it will cure your dry scalp issues naturally.
03. Amazing Avocado Face & Hair Treatment: This is a very simple mask that you can use on your face an on your hair too and it work well, take one cup of avocado paste and mix it with one cup organic yogurt and mix it well and apply on your scalp and hair and you can use it on your face too till it get dry and then scarab it off and it will not only moisturize your skin, but will clean your skin too.
04. Nourishing Avocado Hair Mask: It is a very healthy and amazing mask for all kind of hair, you need to take one cup of well mashed avocado paste and then add 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons honey and mix it well and then apply it all over your scalp and keep massaging it and then leave it in your hair for 2-4 hours and then wash it off with warm water and baby shampoo, use it three times a week to keep your hair healthy and beautiful.
05. Avocado Scrub: This is a magical scrub for all of those who has super dry skin, you just need to take one cup of finally mashed paste of avocado and then add one tablespoon of oat powder and one cup of brown sugar and add one tablespoon yogurt and mix it well, but not too much and scrub your body and your face with it.
06. Treat Rough Areas: Some time we see some crakes and dullness over our knees and elbows, in that time you need to take one cup of avocado paste and add one tablespoon castor oil and if you are not feeling comfortable that it will increase the fine hair on your body then use citric oil and some lemon juice and mix it well, super well and then take some and rub over your skin till it get dry and then leave it for 20 minutes and then rub it off and clean your skin with Loofah.
07. Avocado Scrub: Take finally mashed paste of avocado and add one tablespoon tomato puree and add one tablespoon baking powder in it and apply it all over your face and lie down on your back for 20 minutes and then scrub it off and wash your face with warm water.
08. Avocado Hand Mask: Take one cup of avocado paste and add one tablespoon rice flour and one tablespoon almond oil and mix well, now take some in your hand and scrub for 10 minutes and then let it on your hands for another 10 minutes and then wash it off, it not only clean your skin, keep it moisturized too.
09. Avocado Aging Mask: Take two tablespoon of avocado paste and egg white of one egg and blend it well and then apply it all over your face, neck and over your hands and elbows till it get dry and then wash it off with warm water, use it three times a week to get younger looking skin.
10. Avocado Sunburn Treatment: Take one cup of mashed avocado and add one cup of Aloe Vera gel and blend it well till it become soo smooth and apply all over your face, neck or wherever you see red sunburn marks and leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with chilled water.
Best of luck…