Being pregnant is something really exciting but it’s also a critical phase of to-be-mom’s life. Women’s body experience physical as well hormonal changes that sometimes result in changing complexion and other changes in your appearance as well. That’s why introducing few changes in skincare and beauty routine is indispensable.
Here are some effective beauty tips for expectant and brand-new mothers.
- Exercise Regularly – Whenever you feel better engage yourself in workouts. Workout is good for the skin, keeps the kilos down, awakens the mental attitude, and also promotes your unborn’s health.
- Watch Out for Sugar – Needless to say, you would not smoke, take dope, use OTC medications, or drink. Concentrate on your caffeine consumption, too and have a check on sugar as well since the older pregnant women are more prone to get diabetic.
- Prevent Under-eye Circles – Under eye circles and morning sickness usually come hand in hand. The reason is, you get dehydrated due to the vomiting and it shows up in the delicate under-eye skin. Consume ample amounts of water throughout pregnancy.
- Wear Stylish Maternity Clothes – Long goes the time when pregnant ladies had to wear baggy dresses that was something really annoying for the fashion conscious women. But now, you can find chic and stylish maternity clothing that make you look smart even with your rounder body.
- Change Your Makeup – Your complexion may change during pregnancy therefore you need to introduce a few changes in your makeup. you are required to use some different shades and colors. Some fortunate ladies experience extremely glowing skin and sparkling eyes. If you’re among these women, count your blessings. If you are among the other 90%, treat yourself to a sporadic facial.
- Treat Acne Diligently – Severe hormonal surges of pregnancy cause acne in many women. Seek advice from your physician before making use of anything remotely medicinal as it may contain ingredients that may harm your baby by getting into the skin through skin pores. Remember, this sort of acne is provisional and will fade away as soon as your system’s hormone levels have evened out.
- Don’t Hesitate to Accept Help- Don’t hesitate to accept the help while you are expectant or have delivered a baby recently. Many new mothers believe that they should do everything themselves, but actually, it takes time to recover from delivery process and becoming able to do everything yourself. During this time, let you pals prepare dinner for you and also ask your other family members to do chores. Ask your partner to help you while feeding, holding or changing Baby.
Moreover, maintaining healthy and balanced diet, proper rest and staying stress free is also important to stay healthy throughout maternity period.