Are you sick of overloading your eyes with tons of make just for the sake of making them spark? Then why not try some natural treatments that would add a fabulous spark to your eyes while sending the puffy eye look away. The organic ingredients these remedies are made of will offer you more benefits than the faintly fake look the makeup would create.
Goodness of mind and heart plus purity of thinking is always reflected in your eyes that renders a unique yet natural spark to your eyes. So, at least one time in a day whenever you find time, close your eyes and think positive, delightful thinking. This practice builds ‘sattva’ in your heart and mind which in turn will make your eyes sparkle.
- Give this ayurvedic remedy a shot for sharpening vision. Remove seeds from a shell of black cardamom and crush them. Now add one tbsp honey to the crushed seed and stir well.
- Drink lots of water, preferably warm water, daily. This will hose down any toxins and impurities from the body and keep the digestion smooth. As a reward, your eyes will spark.
- Dip cotton wads in a chilled mixture of potato and cucumber juice and place it on top of your lids for twenty minutes. After the set time is over, remove the wads and wash your eyes gently. Treat you eyes with a little amount of baby oil at the end.
- Application of sheer coat of castor oil regularly before bedtime can help soothing your eyes and strengthening the lashes.
- Massage a little coconut oil around the eyes light handedly to reduce dark circles.
- Grate a fresh potato and collect it in a cloth. Place the cloth over your eyes for almost fifteen minutes to alleviate puffiness.
- Apply a paste of sandalwood and nutmeg in the delicate eye area before sleeping and leave overnight. Wash it off next morning.
- A potion obtained by mixing cucumber juice and rose water in adequate amounts is also highly beneficial for your eyes. Apply the potion, leave for half an hour and then rinse off.