Winter is here, there was a time when we were missing the colder season, but it is getting too harsh now, we are getting too cold winter winds, snowy impact on our skin and body is making us so dehydrated and dry and now we are going to give you some simple tips to get beautiful and moisturized skin during winter too.
- Take short showers, I know that you like hot baths during winter, but they are not good for you, just stands under shower for 5 minutes and then use soap and loofah and wash it off within 5 more minutes and you are done.
- Use glycerin soap, it is highly recommended, and if you don’t like it then use some light some mild shampoos to wash your body during winter.
- Use moisturizing cleanser, it is the best way to keep your skin clean and moisturized too and use mild shampoos because regular soaps can be too harsh and will dehydrate skin too.
- Pat dry and then apply some moisturizer all over your body and your face, it will not only lock the water moisturizer in your skin, but will help you keep your skin moisturizer and smooth even in winter too.
- Apply moisturizer prior to shower, I would say take a mixture of mustard oil, coconut oil, and sesame oil and worm it up and massage it all over your body and massage till it get absorbed and then sit for a while and then take a shower with lukewarm water and apply the baby oil after shower too.
- Use sugar scrub to scrub your body three times a week, take one cup of creamy yogurt and then add three to four tablespoon lemon juice and brown sugar and apply it all over your body, normally it get dissolved pretty quick, but still keep rubbing it all over your body and then let it sit on your body for a while and then wash it off with running water and dab dry your body, don’t use soap with that.
- Make a mixture of castor oil and honey wax, you need to chop the wax in small slices and put it on the saucepan and add some sweet almond oil in it and when it get dissolved completely add three to 4 tablespoon castor oil in it and cook it for a while and then apply worm mask all over your body, and keep rubbing it with hands and the sit with mask on your body for 20 minutes and then take a worm shower.
- Eat healthy and balanced diet.
- Drink lots of water