It’s important that your make-up look gorgeous and very awesome. Especially on wedding day the Brides are the center of attraction. That’s why the brides are feeling very pressure. They are trying to applying the extra ordinary cosmetics material on their face.
Which some times did not suit the personality of the bride. But many times we has seen that the brides takes extra materials and in trying to looking good they lost their mind on experimental on the special day of her life which affect her life, So to be the perfect bride when applying the make-up on the face you should follows these small rules and features.
These features are the best guide of the feminine.
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera?
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just in case you get a little weepy.