There are many sleep disorder symptoms and types which can interrupt a persons napping or resting time. Factors and causes of this may differ but the result is that your night and daytime activities are disrupted and also your body will feel weak and fatigued. Sleep disorder symptoms can be caused by the following.
1. Environmental and psychiatric. For instance, alcohol and cigarettes are the most common reason that can make one’s body prone to diseases and other health problems. Too much drinking of alcohol can disturb you while your sleeping. A person with psychiatric disorders like depression and anxiety are also susceptible. The reason that people become depressed is that they don’t know how to handle problems in their life. When this happens, that person will just think of something that could help them forget their problem.
2. RLS or Restless leg syndrome. If a person is experiencing restless leg syndrome, it is very possible that they will also have a disruption during sleeping or relaxation. RLS is a syndrome which brought some sensation to the legs like itching, prickling and sometimes pain within the legs. This usually happens during sleeping time and if this happens, you will be disturbed in your napping time.
3. Working during graveyard shift. A person who usually works at night has a different pattern or schedule of sleep. They can’t rest well especially when they feel drowsy.
4. Medications. Medicines such as anti depressant, over the counter cold medicines, medicines that are used to cure asthma, blood pressure medicines and many others are some of the factors that can interrupt a person rest time.
5. Aging. Adults who’s age is sixty five and above are most likely prone to sleeping problems. Experts or doctors could not really determine why this can cause a problem of sleeping but the reasons could that it is just part of their aging or the medicines they are using.
6. Genetics. Their is a study that states that narcolepsy which is a neurological disorder of sleep regulation can affect one’s control of napping and wakefulness.
7. Stress. Pressure in work, family and other problems which is not solve in the day can make you feel tired and even in your resting time you will think about it. No matter how tired you are and want to have a nap it stills bothers in your mind. So, to prevent this, always keep your mind in the mood and if possible settle any problem beforehand.
These factors mentioned above are the most commonly reason of why people are having hard time taking a nap.