Appetizer recipes is pretty easy to make. The recipe is easy to memorize, easy to make larger or smaller, and has infinite variations. There are different ways to make Appetizer recipe and these can prepare according to your choice—to make Appetizer recipe you can make different recipes, but there are several Appetizer recipe which rely on flavors that aren’t baked “in” to the cheesecake.
- 2 Baquettes or 1 long french stick
- 1/4 pound of butter (Softened)
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- To 180 degrees Celcius, preheat your oven!
- Place butter in a bowl and crush in the 2 cloves of Garlic!
- Mix very well until smooth!
- Slice your bread into diagonal shapes and spread the butter evenly on top!
- Place in your preheated oven and cook until Golden!
- Remove from oven and place on a warm serving dish!
It’s a great way to help feed a lot of hungry people, and easy to pull together, even at the last minute. Better yet, teach your kids how to make these goodies and they’ll be able to feed themselves.