Sun damage warmth and UV emissions from the sun can make your tresses dehydrated, dull and fragile. Precautions are necessary to protect tresses similar to skin care.
How To Sun Protection For Hair
If you remain exposed the sun light then follow these instructions to protect them.
- Wear a sunhat or skull cap. This might look understandable, but a skull cover performs like a fence from straight sunshine. If you are moving out for some longer period you must wear sunhat.
- Do not go to swimming pool or beach without applying a conditioner all over your tresses. Avoid rinsing. It will work like an unfathomable acclimatizing treatment for tresses, and will help you protect them from sun impairment.
- Put tresses in a spiral or braids. This will minimize the exposure of tresses from the sun and hence reduces damage.
- Protect tresses with sun block. Blend one teaspoon of suntan lotion with SPF of twenty five or more with half teacup of water in a sprig flask. Have the flask with you and sprig your curls every wile hours.
- Try to find hair styling stuff with integral shield against the sun. Numerous hair styling product lines contain SPF and other essential elements to guard your hair. Avoid hair care products comprising liquor as alcoholic products can dehydrate tresses and increase the speed of aeration effects of the sun.