How to Stop Hair Loss Naturally – Hair loss is the painful issue, because this feature contributes much in making our elegant personality. As we grow older the tremendous thinning of hairs have been observed. If the hair care tips are taken from beginning this process can be slow down. Home care is the cheaper process as compared to the replacement of lost hairs. We are blessed by many natural products which have abilities to prevent and control the hair loss.
Some are as follows:
- Rosemary and Sage: In Mediterranean region these two herbs are used to prevent the hair loss in ancient time’s .They clean the pores and stimulate the growth of hair follicles.
- Yucca: It contains a high concentration of natural detergent name spooning, which has anti-inflammatory properties and is quite effective for dandruff and itchy scalp as well.
- It is considered a natural cure to hair loss and an excellent hair cleanser.
- Lime water: Rinsing your hair with combination of lime juice and warm water. It will make the roots strong.
- Hibiscus: This herb is also effective in hair loss. The oil of hibiscus is applied on roots.
- Cacahuananche: The oil derived from the seeds of cacahuananche is the great remedy for hair loss. It contains fatty acids with traces of selenium, iron, copper and chromium. When all these are combined with the antioxidants of vitamin A and E, They prevent the hair loss naturally.
- Jalapeno Pepper: It contains Vitamin A, C, B1, B3, E, P, Beta Carotene, Phosphate, Calcium and Iron. These increase the scalp circulation and stimulate the growth of healthy hair from follicles.
- Aloe Vera juice: Take three table spoon of aloe Vera juice and make paste with vitamin E hot oil it will be effective in regenerating the lost hairs.