How to Remove Hair Dye Stains – If hair color is applied carelessly then it may result in different stains which are quite difficult to remove. These stains need to be handled properly otherwise the task to remove them may become even more difficult. Dry stains are even more difficult to remove. Hair dye stains are common on clothes, lavatory floorings and bathroom exteriors.
- Scrub away the tint immediately. The quicker you wipe away, the easier it will be to eliminate the stain.
- Use vinegar and warm water mixture to eradicate mane color tints from any type of drapery. Keep scattering the vinegar and water blend straight on the tint. Keep smearing at it up until the tinge is removed.
- Try rubbing liquor on sandstone exteriors. If the tresses dye has tainted a marble fitting in your toilet then use a minor quantity of chafing alcohol to remove the stain. Chafing liquor can also be used on stone flooring.
- Use mat cleanser and warm water on any rug tints. Scrub at the place until the stain is removed completely.
- Locks dye tainted clothes can also be cleaned with plate cleanser and ammonia. Soak yarn and linen garments in warm water mixed with dish cleanser and a small quantity of ammonia to eliminate hair dye stains.