How to Give Yourself A Spa Pedicure at Home – Beautiful well groomed feet are the symbol of feminine beauty. Some says that if you want to know the self hygienic of a person just see his /her feet. And if you want to judge the aesthetic sense of person see his / her shoes. Spa pedicure some times neglected due to short budget, but why your feet suffer this.
You may have inexpensive spa pedicure at home with few easily available requirements:
- A pot in witch you can soak your feet.
- Body ash or mild soap.
- Lotion or foot cream
- Epsom salt
- Nail file
- Emery board
- Exfoliating scrub
- Nail cropper
- A cuticle stick
- Nail polish
- Some relaxing music to make the spa experience am usable
HOW TO PERFORM:
- Make sure that the entire essential are easy to approach
- Remove the nail polish stains from the nails.
- Soak your feet in the water for 15 to 20 minutes and listen some relaxing music at the back ground or read a magazine.
- Now take out your feet from the water and pat them dry, cut your nails with nail clipper and to shape up your nails in square shape not in round shape as it will cause in growing nails.
- File the toe nails with nail filer.
- Push the cuticle with orange stick or with cuticle stick.
- Apply the body oil at the cuticle area and again soak your foot in the water.
- Exfoliate the dead skin from the heels with pumice stone .
- Gently rub the feet skin with the scrubber and apply the scrubber in between the toes to give your feet final cleansing scrub.
- Apply generously the feet lotion at the feet emphasizing at the dry area as heels.
- If you want to polish your nails then first remove any grease from the toe nails as the polish will adhere with the nails.
- Separate the toe nails with toe separator or with the bath tissues.
- Apply the nail polish and allow it to dry to complete your pedicure.
- Have nice looking feet with graceful gait at the planet.