How to Get Thicker Longer Hair – Having longer and thicker tresses is no more a dream. You can have your dream come true ill little bit of effort and care.
For your help we are presenting some useful tips to make your task easy.
- Always have a good professional trim. Don’t be scared of going bit shorter. Trim dry and fragmented ends to give a healthy and beautiful look.
- Always have a trim every 6 to 8 weeks to maintain healthy and strong hair in best condition.
- Wash your tresses every now and then. Do not over wash as it can pull the parts and damage the scalp. Over washing may also deprive your hair of the natural oils crucial for growing lengthier and bushier hair.
- Apply a soft conditioner on daily basis. Massage conditioner on to scalp for 3 to 5 minutes. Use extra conditioner on the ends and rinse well.
- Untangle tresses frequently using a wide-toothed comb. Bulges and jumbles affect hair’s capability to grow longer and thicker.
- Avoid over drying your mane with a hair dryer. Bolt dry instead of hot dry.
- Do not use products like curlers, hot waves, coiling irons, or uncurling irons. All these products cause hair to dry and prevent them from growing longer and thicker.