How To Get Rid Of Eye Bags – The eye bags under the eyes is the great irritating factor when you have to go for date, for wedding event or for job interview. Your first impression lasts long and you try to look best in your whole personality or in all features. Eye bags usually easily tackled if these have no hereditary cause but if such is the case it will require patience and more effort with low fruitful results But with careful measures you can avoid it from happening all the time.
The following quick steps should be taken to avoid the annoying situation:
- Visit the doctor; he will determine the cause of these eye bags after performing different tests. These may have some underlying health issue or the inability to digest some proteins in the body.
- Apply at the area under the eyes the topical vitamin C. This vitamin helps your skin cell to rejuvenate and reduce the inflammation under the eyes and lighter the skin tone under the eyes. By vitamin C application these become less prominent with passage of time. The vitamin C is added in facial creams, lotions and skin serums.
- Application of cold compress improves the blood circulation at the skin under the eyes and it should be done by soaking the soft cloth in chilled water or wrapping the ice cubes in thin towel cloth.
- Application of cucumber slices or grated cucumber at the eye bags on getting up make these bags less apparent.
- The worn out tea bags are placed in refrigerator and placed at the eye bags after working in two to three hours. It will reduce the eye bags appearance.
- Massaging with virgin olive oil and yoga exercise help to remove the eye bags.
The massage should be in following directions with both hands:
- Do long up and down sweeps with pores of fingers close to nose from chin area up to near eyes.
- Do another up and back at an angle from chin point to cheek bone.
- Do fast up and down massage with pores close to eye from cheek bones at an angle of 45 degrees.
- The restful sleep of seven hours is the great factor to make the eye bags less apparent.