Messy bun is an evergreen hairstyle that never manages to go out of fashion. It’s just because of its versatility that makes it perfect for almost everyone regardless of volume, texture and length of their hair.
Therefore how to do a messy bun with long hair is a common query especially by those having gorgeous long length locks.
So, to ease our readers’ tension we have decided to share a simple step by step guide on how to do a messy bun with long hair. Check out the tutorial and with a little practice you will be able to put on a perfect messy bun by yourself.
How to do a Messy Bun With Long Hair:
1) The universal rule of thumb for creating a perfect messy bun is to work with dirty hair as freshly washed tresses become a bit uncooperative when it comes to make a stable updo hairstyle. However if you have to rinse the hair, work a generous amount of styling gel through your hair to give it little greasy texture. Detangle the hair afterward.
2) Next up, make a centre part down the nape of your neck and tease both of the hair sections meticulously.
3) Backcomb both halves one by one until you get desired volume. This step is really helpful for thin haired gals as it makes your hair looks thicker and fuller.
4) Join the halves together and smooth out the joining point carefully.
5) Grasp your hair in a way you do while styling a ponytail and begin twisting it light-handedly.
6) After twisting, wrap the hair around itself to shape a bun.
7) Finally make the bun sit against the scalp and secure with a few bobby pins and you’re done.
Hope you find our how to do a messy bun with long hair tutorial easy; give it a shot and let us know how did you find it!