The development of a child in such a way that he has balanced personality in all respect is the most difficult task and needs continuous effort and patience. Usually children change their habits according to their needs and also according to their environment. To develop the persistent healthy habits is a complicated job and it demands all your positive energies. But the loving attitude of the parents makes the child happier and more disciplined.
Here are some techniques to develop the disciplined child:
- Try to develop the relationship between you and your child which is full of trust and love, so that he will obey you in hypnotized way.
- Respect his feelings and emotions so that he will respect your feelings and desires. Make him realize that what he need for himself is what he gives to others.
- Analyze yourself, make yourself an ideal for child, what you do the child copy that, if you are telling a lie at certain places in front of him, you can not expect from him that he will always be true.
- It is the common saying that as you sow, so shall you reap, same is true in case of children if your all doings are in balanced way then the child will surely have attitude which is more disciplined.
- While giving instructions to your child, always be careful about their age and abilities, because sometimes we over estimate the children and in turn can not make them the disciplined child.
- The children usually need consistency, so there is the need of repetition what we want from them.
- Give them opportunity in their doings and in this way their energies to be molded in proper way.
- Put the goals of their life in front of them and try to specify before them their limits so that they understand well what the obligations for them.