How To Brighten The Tired Eyes – When your eyes get tired all the beauties of the world lost their meaning before you .Usually when a person gets tired all his tiredness is seen by his eyes. With tired eyes you loose all your facial freshness. Due to this reason numerous eye creams and eye lotions are available in market. But what to do with tired eyes if you also have a tight budget.
Not to fret there are some home remedies which work well for brightening the tired eyes:
- Place the two slices of cucumber after taking them out from freezer. Keep them for ten to fifteen minutes and stay relaxed. It will brighten your tired eyes.
- Make a cup of green tea with two tea bags. Place these tea bags on your eyes after cooling in refrigerator. It will give you soothing effect and relax your eye muscles.
- Keep to spoons of stainless steel in freezer and place them on eyes, it will also relax the eye muscles and help full in lightening the dark circles under the eyes.
- You can place the ice cubes at your eyes by wrapping in paper towel or any thin cotton cloth. It will remove the puffiness of eyes.
- Gently tap the area under the eyes to get rid from the accumulated fluid at this area. But tap gently to avoid any injury.
WITH EYE MAKE UP:
- Apply concealed at the area under the eyes to cover the dark circles and puffiness.
- Curl your eye lashes after applying the coat of mascara. The curling of lashes widens your eyes. The process of curling is done gently as the delicate hair strands of eye lashes not to break.
- Use white eye liner at the water line of lower eye lashes before applying mascara. The white eye liner works well in opening your tired eyes but you may also use silver colored eye liner.
- Apply the coat of mascara, black mascara is best suited for giving your lashes volume and thickness.
- Apply high lighter under your brow bone and at the mid of upper lid also give the illusion of bright eyes.
BY YOUR INTAKES:
- Drink plenty of water and juices approximately 10 to 12 glasses of water per day keep your skin and eyes hydrated.
- Eat lots of fruits and raw vegetables to keep your eye muscles free from fatigue.
BY RELAXING EYE MUSCLES:
- Take enough sleep. The sleep of eight hours will be quite well for relaxing the eyes from tiredness.
- Look at the greenery or landscapes with natural velvety green carpeted grass.
- Avoid too light and too dark places as they cause more stress to eye muscles and they get tired.
- Close your tired eyes and think about all the happy moments it will help you to release the eyes stress and remove the tiredness.