Lips Gloss homemade recipe for kids is very essential for the kids in winter. The skin of the lips is very soft and normal and then there is lots of need is occurred for applying the drying lips screens. To make this Lips Balm just look around on the kitchen, then you just can see the ingredients of your desires in the kitchen. It is better that you should prepare your own homemade lip gloss instead of purchasing the lips sticks form the cosmetic stores.
The flavorings are present in the lip balm is the very essential and very important thing. This is ideal for children because it creates the lip gloss that both goes together quickly and is completely safe to eat. These homemade lip gloss creams are not harmful for the kids.
- To prepare this lip gloss you just follow some steps and then you can get your own lip glow for the kids.
- For making the Lip glow you will need the petroleum galley.
- You will also need a packet of drink mix, such as Kool-Aid, honey and hot water.
- Begin by placing one generous tablespoon of shortening or petroleum jelly into a bowl and stirring it with your spoon until its texture is soft and smooth.
- Stir in 1 tbsp. of honey, and then set aside.
- In a second small bowl, combine the packet of drink mix with 1/4 tsp. of hot water.
- Work the powder back and forth with your spoon until it’s all mixed together.
- To create your gloss, add one or more drops of the drink mix and water to the base and honey.
- Test for flavor and color, and add more drink mix if needed, Store in lip gloss pots, film canisters.
You are having the favorite and own taste lip glow. These lip glow balm is very useful of dry lips.