Home Made Face Scrub – To brighten up your skin in quick way requires scrubbing your skin in weekly skin care regimen. Scrubbing is the process which sloughs off the dead cells and gives place to the growth of healthy cells. Technically this process is known as exfoliation which reveals the plumper young cell by whisking away the dead cells from the surface of the skin.
HOW THE SCRUB TO BE APPLIED:
- Moisten the surface and apply the scrub at the skin.
- With light touch rub the scrub in circular motion of fingers for few minutes with great care at the delicate area of the eyes.
- Rinse the skin with water and pat with dry towel to dry the surface.
HONEY CLEANSING SCRUB:
- 1 table spoon of honey
- 1 table spoon of finely grind almond paste
- 1 table spoon of lemon juice
- Combine all these ingredients and apply with gentle rubbing. Wash your face when it gets dry with cold water.
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ¼ cup of almond powder
- ½ table spoon of vitamin E oil
- 6-8 drops of lavender oil
- Combine all ingredients and transfer them in jar, apply this on face with gentle rubbing. Rinse off the face when get dried.
RAISED PETAL SCRUB:
- 3 table spoons of oat meal powder
- 3 table spoons of dry milk
- 2 table spoons of rose petals powder with essential oil
- Mix all these ingredients well and form a paste. Apply it with gentle scrubbing. Wash off with cold water. It will leave the skin silky smooth with glow.
WALNUT FACE SCRUB:
Take a finely grounded powder of walnut in bowl and add milk in to it. Make smooth paste and apply on face with gentle rubbing. Wash off the face when it gets dried.