1) Drink lots of water: at least 8 glasses daily.
2) For a good moisturizing effect, mix some warm honey and the juice of a lemon and apply it as a face pack. Wash off after a few minutes; the skin will be soft and glowing.
3) Use home made curd as a natural bleach to lighten skin tone. Lemon is also a good natural bleach.
4) A good face pack for oily skin is a mixture of turmeric, neem leaves, sandal powder and rose water. Keep the pack on for some minutes and gently rub it off using rose water. This helps in reducing and preventing acne.
5) People with dry skin can use milk and cream to moisturize their skin. Honey can be added to increase the moisturizing effect.
6) Mix a table spoon of honey and a few drops of lemon juice in warm water and have it the first thing in the morning. It is a great herbal cleanser and eliminates toxins.