Healthy Feet Tips For Winter – In winter the skin as whole get dry but the skin of feet get much dry, with crack in heels and yellow toe nails. Special care is needed in day and night time for keeping the feet healthy. In winter your feet spend the great portion of season inside the shoes.
They get the problem of oxygen deficiency and rough skin. They may be blemished while walking at the sandy beach for skin tanning. Each day fifteen minutes given to your feet and once in a week for Pedi spa make your feet supple to touch.
Following feet care regimen should be followed:
- Apply the day time cream and spray to nourish the feet.
- Use evening creams and spray when you put off your shoes and allow your feet to breathe.
- Now use any of your favorite scrubs and exfoliate the dead cells of your feet by massaging them for fifteen minutes.
- After exfoliation give the Pedi spa to your feet by soaking them in bath tub with Luke warm water and add salt in this water. It will give smoothing, calming and deodorizing effect.
- Cut your nails because in winter most of the time your feet remain inside the shoes. These cause the in growing nails and also hurt the toes. So cut your nails once in a week with nail scissor or clipper.
- Usually we remain in hurry at night to relax our body and forget our feet but to relax the feet with massaging before going to bed.
- Massage the feet with massaging lotion or massaging creams for about 10 minutes. Greasy cream or super nourishing gels may also be used.
- The heel area and area above the heels require special attention for moisturizing in winter.
- After bathing when the skin of the feet damp apply the moisturizer at the heels and feet at night and put cotton socks.
- In winter if the peeling creams and lotions are not working well in winter season then uses the feet filings.
- Use vitamins especially vitamin A and E for nourishing your skin.
RECIPE FOR FOOT CARE:
- 2 bags of black tea.
- 1 table spoon of honey.
- 1 table spoon lemon juice.
- 1 bucket hot warm water.
Mix all contents in bucket of water. Soak your feet in this water for ten minutes. Use pumice stone to remove the dead cells. Then moisturize the skin with your favorite moisturizer.