Home Remedies For Glowing Skin In Summer, No doubt skin is the first thing in our personality to be noticed by every one. Due to this reason all beauty experts, dermatologists and every related person doing much for maintains the skin beauty.
As we go elder our skin is going to changing continuously, our environment, our surroundings, our eating habits, our inner health each and every thing effects the skin health.
In order to attain a smooth flawless skin it’s the matter of great care. For attaining it we have to care it by taking the following aspects in consideration.
HOME CARE TO MAKE SKIN GLOWING
- Eat well so look well.
- Keep yourself properly hydrated.
- Save your skin from pollution, sun rays.
- Skin pores should be tightened.
- Keep yourself away from stress and anxiety.
- Develop a bedside manner.
Inside home we have much stuff which make our skin glow without going to experts, some are:
1. Take a banana and add in to it some milk make a paste of it, apply on skin for 20 minutes and then wash the ace.
2. Apply honey on face and wash after sometime. it will give your skin soothing effects.
3. Mix egg white with honey and apply the paste on face for 15 minutes but while applying it skin should be tightened, so not skin muscles avoid moving by laughing or talking.
4. Mix a walnut powder, lemon juice, and honey and apply on face for 15 minutes then wash with cold water.
5. Make a mixture of banana, honey and lemon juice and apply the paste for sometime.
6. Rubbing the papaya on skin to make it shining.
7. Boil the cabbage leaves in water and mash it, a paste is made, give glow to skin when applied on skin.
8. Mix 2 tbs of turmeric in orange juice then scrub it on face for 5 minutes and wash it.
9. Mix corn flour in egg white and apply it on face it will give skin polishing effects.
10. Take a cup of sugar and add into it some lemon juice, apply it on skin and wash it with some soft soap, it will make skin soft.
11. Mango pulp in lemon juice in equal quantities makes the skin smooth and soft.
12. Mix glycerin lemon juice and rose water in equal amounts and apply it on skin it will keep your skin healthy and smooth.
13. After every wet apply moisturizer, some Vaseline or light cream to make it smooth.
14. Mix oats, honey yogurt and ground nuts together and apply on face for 15 minutes give good results.
15. Make orange peel powder and mix into it milk, make a paste of it and applied this on face or 20 minutes it is the good natural cream for skin glowing.
16. Apply a mixture of chickpea powder and honey on skin it will give a glow to skin.
17. Mixture of honey, egg yolk, and lemon juice give glow ness of skin when applied for 20 minutes and then rinsed with Luke warm water.