Skin of course is mirror of beauty. Healthy glowing skin is the desire of every one. Oily skin is mostly having different problems acne, pimples and different types of eruptions on it are seen. How to make oily face glowing. It’s the problem of each oily face. In early 20s it’s the great problem and needs to be attended with care.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN:
- Drink enough water to eliminate all the waste products from your body.
- Wash your face frequently so that the extra oils removed.
- Avoid junk foods and spices to maintain your skin oil.
- Use sun screen and umbrella while going outside in hot weather to keep your skin free from oil.
- Steaming your face to keep the pores open and remove the dirt logged inside them.
- Avoid coffee and tea.
- Water based cosmetics should be used for oily skin.
HOME TIPS FOR GLOW OF ILY FACE:
Following home made recipes applied in home instead of going to saloons.
- Powder of orange peels mixed with rose water is used to exfoliate the dead cells and keep the skin soft and velvety.
- Mixture of rose water, sandal wood and fuller’s earth is applied on face. rose water cleans the face, sandal wood act s scrubber and have soothing effect and fuller” earth remove the extra oil from the skin
- Cucumber juice also effective for oily skin in its toning.
- Egg and honey mask is also very effective. In this mask an egg’s white is mixed with 2 tablespoons of honey and applied on skin for 10-15 minutes and then rinsed with water. the egg white will also removes the extra oil from skin
- Honey and oatmeal mask is also very effective for oily skin. In it honey, uncooked oatmeal and lemon juice are mixed and applied on face for 20 minutes. it will give the radiant glow to the skin
- Blend fresh garlic juice and lemon juice and applied on oily skin but make sure that no inflammation is found on skin. It will also cure the pimples from the skin.
- Simply rub the papaya slices on skin. It will also maintain the oil of skin.