Facial Mask for Oily Skin – Does your skin get shiny after few minutes of washing face? If you place the blotting paper at the skin near the nose and at the chin you will notice the stains of oil on it. This is the signs of oily skin. The oily skin is much prone to black heads, acne and pimples. It is difficult to take care of such skin because each time a new eruption emerges from the skin.
- While using the facial masks for oily skin use it as it prepared or keep it in refrigerator before to use so that block the secretion of sebum from the oil glands.
- Those with oily skin use the mask twice in a week.
- Before using the masks wash your face with oil free cleanser.
- After application of mask apply toner to maintain the PH of the skin.
- Cucumber yogurt mask: Cucumber has many friendly effects on skin. It wills sooth the skin. For the mask take half of the cucumber and peel it. Then blend it to make the paste with yogurt. Now apply it at the entire face leaving the area of eyes. Allow it to dry and then rinse the face.
- Strawberries and yogurt mask: Yogurt has the antioxidant properties and will give the rejuvenating appearance to the skin. For this mask take four ripe straw berries and mash it with fork. Add in to it some yogurt and apply on the face for 10 minutes. Then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Apple and honey mask: Take an apple and peel it. Now blend it in food processor. Add in to it 4 tbs of honey. Honey is the best astringent and it will also tighten the skin pores. Apply this mask on the face for 10 minutes. Then rinse it with water.