Dry Hair Treatment for Dull – Tresses become dull and dehydrated for a variety of reasons. Using hair styling products is one of the reasons for dry hair. Other reasons include using blow-dryers, hot irons, chemical processing and exposure to sun, brackish water or chlorine.
However with little bit effort we are able to revitalize dry hair with some simple tips and home medicines.
- Vitamin E and is quite helpful in turning dull and dry hairy into silky tresses. Use shampoo which is rich in vitamin E and avoid using heat rollers or hot irons.
- Eggs are quite helpful in turning your hair silky and shiny. Crop one egg in warm water and flap the mixture into your hair. Rinse well with cool water and style normally.
- Mixture of coconut oil and avocado is good to gives dismal and dehydrated tresses new luster. Crush one avocado in a tablespoon of coconut oil and rub the mixture into hair. Rinse well with cool water after 15 minutes.
- Mix a teaspoon of jojoba oil with three droplets of essential rosemary oil. Rub into hair and rinse well with cool water.
- You may opt for the remedy of your choice and the results will be same. Your dull and dry hair will be giving a fresh and spicy look with few days