Brown is the most common and most versatile eye color since virtually every eyeshadow color works best for brown eyes. The only determining factor of whether some color will go well with brown eyes is depth of the color of your eyes—are they medium brown, deep brown or lighter ones? The best eyeliner color for brown eyes is brown and black for day and night time events respectively.Read More »
Applying eye makeup is an art. It can add to your natural charm making you look even gorgeous and stunning. However, for this it is need to be done rightly; or it can make you look anything but beautiful. If you’re new to the game of eye makeup.
Here are some useful eye makeup tips just for you:
- To keep the eyeliner from smudging, make sure to start with an oil-free canvas. You can ensure this by cleansing your lids with a makeup remover beforehand.
- While lining the lids, make sure to keep the line as close to your natural lash-line as possible. This will make your makeup look natural.
- If you’re trying to create the illusion of larger eyes, lining the inner rim of the eyes with a white eyeliner pencil can do the trick. Add the liner to outer rim too afterwards.
- Most women seem reluctant to use eyeliner in the later age. We suggest you not to give up; consider softer shades of eyeliner instead.
- Apply the liner sparingly to bottom lashes so that the color along lower lash-line doesn’t get deeper than the color on the top lash-line.
- Always place mascara near the roots of the lashes not the tips. This will help your lashes look longer.
- Eyelash curler can be used before or after applying mascara. Either way it works equally best.
- Put a tissue paper underneath while applying mascara to the bottom lashes. This will prevent ruining your makeup.
- Using a base beforehand can make your mascara stay on for long.
- Comb the lashes after applying mascara to remove any clumps. Just make sue to give mascara enough time to get dry before combing.
- Always pick off the color keeping your complexion in mind.
- Using an eyeshadow shade as the color of your eye can really make your eyes pop up.
- While creating smoky eyes, never extend the color above the eye crease. Just keep it to the lids under the bottom lash-line instead.
If you are one of …Read More »
The color of the eyes …Read More »