Black Head Treatment – Black heads are certainly the beauty endanger to the flawless skin. It is most stubborn skin problem. These tiny black spots are seen at the tip of the nose and sometimes at the cheeks near the nose area. It is not due to the poor hygienic condition because sometimes it is aggravating with frequent wash. Persons facing this skin problem always searching the ways to eliminate them by the use of easy methods,
Some of the home made ways are given below:
- Prepare a solution of lime juice and boiled milk. Both these are easily available in your kitchen. These have antioxidant properties and make your skin glowing. The paste is applied at the problem areas and leaves it for 15 minutes, when it gets dry rub the area and wash with cold water.
- Grated potatoes also work well in removing the black heads, first to deep cleanse the area and then apply the paste of potato pulp. Leave it and when get dry rinse the face with cold water.
- Cinnamon has ability to recover many skin problems. Make the paste of one table spoon of cinnamon powder and medium sized lemon extract. Apply at the nose, forehead and chin. Allow to dry then wash the face.
- Basil also has astringent properties. Take 2 -3 tablespoons of dried leaves and boil them with water, all the extract of leaves seep in the water. Apply this tonic with cotton balls at the problem area. After a week you will observe the difference. It will works miraculously due to its anti bacterial and antioxidant properties.
- Make the paste of lemon juice in baking soda. Soak a cotton cloth in it and place this at the effected section. It will uplift the black heads leaving the clear skin behind.