But no one loves a leaf that adds beauty to it!
MORAL: Don’t love someone who is beautiful,
But love the one who make ur life beautiful.
Love best in my heart
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.
Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
~ from the movie Moulin Rouge ~
Other men said they have seen angels,
But I have seen thee
And thou art enough.
~ by G. Moore ~
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion –
I have shudder’d at it.
I shudder no more.
I could be martyr’d for my religion
Love is my religion
And I could die for that.
I could die for you.
~ by John Keats ~
I know that you don’t share the same feelings as me, but everyday, just hearing your voice, seeing your smile, is enough for me to keep going on in life
Sometimes i don’t know why i cry because of you, why i angry to you. but you must know, I only love you and always love you
If i were to stand alone in a fight i shall not fear abt anyone cause of there might, because all i feel is the one who touched my heart so they can only kill me if we are apart
You can give without loving,
But you cannot love without giving.
~ by Amy Carmichael ~
There are no guarantees.
From the viewpoint of fear,
None are strong enough.
From the viewpoint of love,
None are necessary.
~ by Anonymous ~
To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
~ by Karen Sunde ~
Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself
But if your love and must needs have desires,
Let these be your desires:
- To melt and be like a running brook
- That sings its melody to the night.
- To know the pain of too much tenderness.
- To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
- And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
- To wake at dawn with a winged heart
- And give thanks for another day of loving;
- To rest at the noon hour and meditate love’s ecstasy;
- To return home at eventide with gratitude;
- And then to sleep with a prayer
- For the beloved in your heart
- And a song of praise upon your lips.
~ by Gibran Kahlil Gibran ~