Aloo Ke Kabab Urdu Recipe | Pakistani cooking urdu recipes and Pakistani aloo ka kabab easy cooking recipes in urdu. Seekh kabab recipes in urdu and Aloo kay kabab cooking urdu recipes and urdu cooking recipes…
Aloo Ke Kabab Urdu Recipe
Potato Cutlets Recipe
Cutlets are one of the most liked and easy-to-prepare snacks that can spice up your tea time and dinner as well. Cutlets can be prepared with vegetables, pulses, sprouts etc. Here we will share with you simple recipe to make potato cutlets. The recipe evolves use of simple ingredients that are easily available at everyone’s home.
Potatoes ½ kg
Gram Flour 1 cup
Keema 1 cup boiled
Onion ½ cup thinly sliced
Green Chilies 5-6 sliced
Green coriander ½ cup chopped
Cumin 2 tbsp
Red chilies powder 1 tsp
Turmeric 1 pinch
Soda 1 pinch
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- Boil the potatoes and crush them after peeling.
- Add boiled keema, onion, green coriander, green chilies, chopped red chilies, cumin, dried coriander, salt, chopped garlic and lemon in boiled potatoes and mix all the ingredients well.
- Thereafter, make cutlets taking moderate amounts of the mixture.
- Now, create a consistent paste by beating gram flour with water and adding into it salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and soda. Let the blend stay for ten minutes.
- Dip the cutlets into the gram flour mixture one by one and deep fry.
- Serve with ketchup or yogurt for great taste.
So, ladies try this easy recipe out today and collect complimentary remarks from your family!!!!