Do you want to create dramatic eye makeup look on this Christmas party? Well, you can do it by applying glitter eye-shadow and eyeliners. This kind of eye makeup is perfect for Christmas parties and holiday rituals. But if not applied properly, it can give you a garish look. So you should be very careful while the selection and application of glitter eye makeup. Here I have given you few hints that can help you in this regard.
Tips for Christmas Glitter Eye Makeup
1. Make it sure that your eye makeup complements your outfit, accessories and your personality.
2. The selection of right glitter eye makeup accessories (eye-shadow, eye liners, eye gels and eye mascaras) is really a daunting task and demands a lot of patience. The markets are flooded with a variety of glitter eye-shadows and other supplies manufactured by different companies, opt for the brand that is really reliable.
3. While selecting the glitter eye shadow, eyeliner or mascara, keep your eye color, complexion, skin tone in mind.
4. If you want to create a dazzling effect, go for gold, silver or iridescent shades.
5. Glitter eye pencils and eye liners with tiny glitter particles can give your eyes a stunning look for a Christmas party. The glitter particles shine whenever the light falls on the eyes. Another option is using glitter eye gel.
6. If you do go with the glittery eye, don’t apply shimmer elsewhere on your face.
7. For a perfect eye makeup look, your eye brows should be in well-defined shape. Do this a couple days before your holiday party.
8. If you have extra dry skin, apply a moderate moisturizer before you start with the Christmas glitter eye makeup.